Welcome to The First Tee of Chattanooga
What We Do:
To impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values, and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.Learn more about our chapter
What’s new at The First Tee of Chattanooga
2015 Fall Programs
After School Program Locations
- The First Tee of Chattanooga primary location will continue to be at 2453 Hickory Valley Road.
- Hixson Driving Range is our new Program Location for the PLAYer Level for the fall programs.
- Mini Series are replacing the 8 week series of the past. Children may enroll in more than one Mini Series if they want to take advantage of more opportunities.
- Camps are being added to the offerings. Each camp meets from Tuesday through Friday during the Hamilton Country School Fall Break. Camps are half day camps and are offered in the morning and are offered in the afternoon.
- Rules of Golf Series for both children (11 and older) and Adults will be held later in the fall. Adults may come with their child for no charge, or without their child for a fee.
- JUST ADDED.... PLAYer Class for children who are in Middle School or High School. To be held on Tuesdays from 4:00 PM - 5:15. CLASS ID is MSHS.
See the next page for more information.
Orientation Meetings are highly recommended for all the parents or associated adults of all new participants before participating in the program. Previous participants and their associated adults are encouraged to attend Orientation Meetings from time to time. There is a great deal to understand about the program and how to get the full benefit of what we have to offer. The more you know, the better we can serve you.
- The First Tee Life Skills Experience
- Levels, Subgroups, Curriculum
- How we coach
- How children advance
- Importance of practice
- Policies of The Player Development Complex will be introduced.
Practice Facility Summer Hours of Operation
- Tuesday - Friday early morning until 7 PM
- Saturday early morning until 6 PM
- Sunday and Monday
- Good Friday, April 3, 2014
Home Office NewsJack Avrit Wins Pro-Junior Title with Champions Tour’s Mark O’Meara at Nature Valley First Tee Open » RBS Continues Supporting Higher Education By Awarding Scholarships to The First Tee Participants » The First Tee Announces Corporate Partnership With Country Inns & Suites By Carlsons »
A Program that Works
In a past independent research study of The First Tee, 73% of young people at participating chapters reported high confidence in their ability to do well academically and 52% credited the program for their ability to appreciate diversity.Read More »
The First Tee believes young people in our community are our future leaders. Our programs impact youth and expose them to core values like respect, integrity and perseverance.Join Our Program »
How We Help
One-third of young people say they lack adult role models. The First Tee provides quality youth programs that include adult mentors and safe places.About Us »